1Day 1 : Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival you will meet our representative at the airport/railway station and you will be transferred to your hotel. Afternoon proceed for a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi sightseeing tour includes India Gate, President House Jamia Masjid, Qutab Minar, Lotus temple and many other wonderful attractions in the city.In the evening, explore markets of Delhi and don’t forget to try the delicious street food. Stay overnight at the hotel.
2Day 2 : Delhi - Agra
Morning breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Agra. Check into your hotel. Later proceed for a sightseeing tour of Agra . Places of visit are The Taj Mahal, (Friday closed) .. After Taj we will visit to Agra Fort. Stay overnight at the hotel.
3Day 3 : Agra - Jaipur
Breakfast at Hotel After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur enroute visit Fatepur Sikri. Arrive Jaipur. Check into your hotel, Rest of the day free to relax.. Overnight in Jaipur.
4Day 4 : In Jaipur
Morning breakfast at Hotel. After the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Places of visit Amber Fort Palace., City Palace, JantarMantar, Hawa Mahal. etc .Later back to hotel in Jaipur.
5Day 5 : Departure
Breakfast at Hotel After the breakfastcheck out from the hotel and you will be droppd off at the railway station / airport for your journey back home.
End of a memorable tour.
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels.
- Breakfast at Hotels.
- Airport /Railway station transfers.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Driver’s allowances, parking, toll and Fuel Charges.
Sightseeing tours include :
- Any airfare/train fare
- Any other sightseeing apart from the mentioned above
- Any meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any expenses of personal nature Entry fees, boating charges Camera/Liquor/soft drinks/ Video permits / Tour guide, tips etc.
- 5% GST
- Any kind of insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor bill, laundry bills, bar bills, telephone bills, tippings, porterage at airport/hotels.
- Camera/video camera fees & museum fees (if any).
- Any other services which are not included in the above inclusions.
- 5% GST
- Festival/peak season surcharge applicable
- Validity - till 31st March 2020
The above rates are valid for Indian Nationals only and NOT VALID for Non-Residential Indian Nationals.